Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Breaking up.. with a Best Friend

BEST FRIEND.

What really is a best friend? 

I think you have had a best friend or a couple of best friends in your whole life. For me, a best friend is someone who sticks even everything seems to be the hardest. It is not just for the laughter, the pretty smiles, the everyday adventures, and many other pleasant things.

I once regarded someone as my best friend. We started to be plain dormmates. We talked about silly things, went out together with our other dormmates, shared beautiful evening stories and many more. She has been one of those bubbliest persons I have ever encountered in my life. She has this forgiving attitude, a contagious laughter, and lights the whole dull room whenever she's around.. She has been very dear to me, like my own sister.

We have been together for quite some time now. And I guess those years were more than enough to regard each other as bestfriends.. more so, sisters.




But I think things now are not the same as before. We now have our own life with other people in it. We rarely see each other now and that somehow breaks my heart. I have this feeling that I have to break up with her because it's like my best-est friend is now so far from me.

Or maybe I still feel something that I should let go.. because we have to start anew. 

Well then, I guess this is a 'Good bye' for now -- and a brand new 'Hello'.. SOON. I still believe that everything happens for a reason and God has His own plans for us. So if this means separating from each others silliness, clinginess, laughter and all, I would sincerely accept it all. 

Never thought that breaking up with a best friend seems to be one of the hardest! Haha. If you'll be reading this in the near future, always remember that I love you and I know that we will be back soon with arms wide open and hearts full of God's love.




Breaking up.. with a Best Friend Breaking up.. with a Best Friend Reviewed by Pia on 11:47:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.