Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

A House is Not a Home

If you don't know,
I love listening to the sound of
the electric fan.
And never really want to turn on the tv.
Days went by and I had the urge to cook
Learned few cooking tips and tried to
make my Mama smile.
I am never a morning person
and always want to stay up late.
I want to be with the buzzing bees,
mosquitoes and flies.
Of course I am just joking, I want
to kill them all.
The home I am pertaining,
Is really not our home.
Do you know I don't like wires?
Or cable or ropes?
But they are just anywhere,
Starting to love them all.
I never had much to talk with
since I am the only princess.
In a house and a home full of love and of
secrets and of false hopes.
Weighing scale too is my friend.
She keeps me fit, of course.
When my friends keeps saying I'm a pig,
I turn to weighing and curse.
Of course again I was joking,
I will never curse.
God gave us everything.
We should be grateful for every bit
and live and love and laugh.





A House is Not a Home A House is Not a Home Reviewed by Pia on 11:39:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.