Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

One Last Day

Did you ever try to seduce me?
With your eyes as mysterious as it can be.
Your smile etches deeply inside me
And your heart is bursting with so much glee.

Never thought I will feel this way
You touched me profoundly in your every sway
The way you move makes me glow
Should I continue this.. or should I just go?

Thought I was strong, but i have failed
I said we will be just plain close friends,
But each time you call I have this beat,
My heart just keeps singing every heat.

Wondering if you ever feel this way too,
Living everyday with troubling hearts for you.
What do you feel in every single time we talk?
Do you also wish we have a time to go for a walk?

Do you still remember the first time you asked me,
"Do you have a small space in your heart for me?
Never imagined you'd utter those words,
But was it really true, or was it just a burst?

One Last Day One Last Day Reviewed by Pia on 12:10:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.