Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS AND BE HAPPY!

(c) bbessentials.com.au
Do random things for people. Buy them gifts that they wouldn’t expect. Buy yourself a sandwich, and then buy the person next to you a sandwich at the same time. Small random “gifts”that you give will make you happier than merely buying more things for yourself. Just something that I’ve discovered that has made me a happier person, and I’m sure it will work for you as well if you give it a try.. or maybe you already do, and you already know. :)
Just read this somewhere and I said to myself, “Why not?”. Happiness is a blessing which should also be shared! Let’s spread happiness not just today but everyday!
SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS AND BE HAPPY! SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS AND BE HAPPY! Reviewed by Pia on 11:49:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.