Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Happy Birthday, Papa.

You should have been my knight in shining armor,
But all the armors you're holding were thrown to us instead.
You should have been my first real comforter,
But you pushed us far, so far behind.

You should have been the foundation of a home,
But you hide and escaped, leaving us all alone.
You should have been my closest companion,
But you decided to go; a stranger to its own home.

You should have been putting smiles in her face,
But all you gave were cries and hidden fears.
You should have been with us,
But you have chosen to break our hearts.

We should have been a one happy family,
But it will never now come true.
But still, it's your birthday,
And I'm glad I have known you.

And when time comes that we'll meet,
I am sure I will hug you and may cry a bit.
I will tell you 'I love you',
And still, I am happy I met you.


Happy Birthday, Papa. Happy Birthday, Papa. Reviewed by Pia on 8:25:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.