Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Questions for Google Adsense, please?

Having many blogs in different platforms can be one of the reasons for my inconsistencies. So, I decided to only have one (I chose blogger) and delete all the others. However, I am having a hard time with their Google AdSense.

Before, I tried to apply for the Google AdSense. I know that I do not have many contents for me to pass this one that time, but still I tried. And of course, I did not pass their assessment. However, now, I made another blog here at blogger and as I am planning to consistently write on this blog, I tried to look at the Google Adsense again. But, I saw this:


I cannot change or edit the 'marialynbernaldo.blogspot.com' on 'I will show ads on'. It's as if it is fixed on marialynbernaldo.blogspot.com and I want to change it on a different blog which is the 'piathought.blogspot.com'.

I need answers please. I hope someone will reply. Thanks!

Questions for Google Adsense, please? Questions for Google Adsense, please? Reviewed by Pia on 9:09:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.