Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

The Happiness Project: A Review

One Friday evening, after my interview at Transnational Diversified Group, my bestfriend and I were walking at BGC, High Street, Taguig City  while talking about 'The Project Success'. We talked about many things: suppliers, daydreams about our business, old friends, love life and just anything around the moon (that was night then. :D)

Since we both love books, we headed to Fullybooked and saw that they are on sale. Also, I remembered that I have to buy GMAT reviewer for my plan in taking MBA in UP.

Moving on, my bestfriend talked about 'The Happiness Project' by Gretchen Rubin. She said that the book is indeed very useful and could help me to be happier. So we looked for the paperback and I bought one.

She warned me not to read the book in one seating because it needs to be chopped and it has to be well chewed. So, I read one day at a time. The book has twelve chapters which represent the months from January to December. She make it a point to know each and every detail in her life that affect her happiness.

I am just starting yet but I already learned some tips and would probably try to exercise them.

Photo Credits: mariandaniells.com

Will try to post reviews for every month as I also want to reflect in the state of my happiness. :)

The Happiness Project: A Review The Happiness Project: A Review Reviewed by Pia on 2:00:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.