Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

The Success Project

Photo Credits: mdi.com.pk
My bestfriend and I are both Marketing graduate and ever since, we love and dream about having a business of our own.

We always daydream that we are inside a mall looking at our own clothing line shop and thinking of ways for the progress of our business and expansion.

Last 2011, just after my graduation, I opened an online shop and I called it Miel. The thought of managing my own business with just me and my Mother came into my mind and we embraced it. However, though I somehow got to make our dreams come true, we also have to maintain it. And we, especially me, weren't able to justify the consistent flow of our operations. Thus, after several months, I closed the shop and looked for a job. I was downhearted that time. I feel like I can never get up again and fulfill my dream.

However, I am now again moving forward to my dream with the help and partnership now of the people I treasure and care about. My bestfriend and I are now starting again to build Miel. And I can see that our mission will now be possible with the help of our dear Lord.

We are very much excited for this project because I know this will absolutely change our professional life.

More post from 'The Success Project'! :)
The Success Project The Success Project Reviewed by Pia on 4:39:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.