Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

An Update on My 2013 Bucket List

It's already 10:33 PM here in the Philippines and I can now feel that the year is really about to end! 

I am so excited for this coming year but before that, I want to cross out some items from my 2013 Bucket List. It is written in my Tumblr Account because I was so active in Tumblr that time. 

Anyway, here's an update to my 2013 Bucket List:


  1.  Open account for Citiseconline   
  2.  Save at least P4000 a month 
  3.  Study again!     
    • Web Design                                             
  4. Start a business   
  5. Record a song 
  6. Start a part-time job 
  7. Go to a place far from home    

    • Pangasinan    
    • Bataan          
    • Batangas                                                              

8. Take the Careers Service Examination           
9. Study! Study! Study!                                     
10. Learn how to cook                                     
11. Buy a new house and lot
12. No more late!
13. Give a gift to every special person on his or her birthday. Make them feel loved!
14. Smile often! laugh more!
15. Practice a skill every month
16. Jogging. Swimming. Running. Please.
17. Plant something and take good care of it
18. Know how to recycle. Save Mother Earth
19. Visit Him every week. Pray!
20. Go to a place Mama and I have never been to!
21. Give something to Mama every month that she will surely love!
22. Give Lance the best gift I can ever give - Meet my family
23. Enroll in a university that I love and study MBA
24. Braces
25. Know your real worth
26. Read at least two good books every month
27. Paint something and hang it on the living room
28. Never forget your TRUE friends.
                                   

Detailed update will be posted tomorrow! Time for torotot now. Happy New Year! Happy 2014!
An Update on My 2013 Bucket List An Update on My 2013 Bucket List Reviewed by Pia on 11:02:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.