Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Happiness based on partner? It doesn't work that way!

"WE BASE OUR HAPPINESS ON OUR PARTNER AND IT DOESN’T WORK THAT WAY. We make all those promises that we cannot keep, and we set ourselves up to fail." -Anonymous

Image Credit: Stockimages/ freedigitalphotos.net
I was having a heartache today and suddenly, one of my friends sent me this one. It was like, yeah! Thanks for reminding me of that buddy. This is so true. We always look for love because we thought this will help us to find our own happiness and we always tend to put and risk our own happiness on the hands of a stranger. Maybe you’ll say he/she is not a stranger; yet it is the truth.  

Ask yourself. Do you really know him/her? Do you know what she’s really thinking? Do you really know her passions? Dreams? Secrets? The answer is a big NO. Then why are we letting ourselves give our whole world to them? Why are we risking ourselves to have the happiness that we are waiting for? Guess these are one of the biggest ironies of life.

I have read a lot of books which revolves around how to find true happiness. But as I read these books, I felt that my eagerness to finding true happiness is slowly diminishing. However, one day, I just realized I am becoming more positive each day. I noticed that whenever something wrong is happening, I look for ideas and ways on how to stop fidgeting and ranting. And it felt so good! 

This just proves that it’s all in the mind. Happiness is all in the mind. It’s inside your heart and soul and is not on the people around you. So, let’s all be happy! No room for worries and hatred! ♥
Happiness based on partner? It doesn't work that way! Happiness based on partner? It doesn't work that way! Reviewed by Pia on 12:34:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.