Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Lord, it's You

Ever since I was little,
I always hear Your name.
You're kind, You're beautiful,
You're everything they say.

It took me time to realize
Things they're beginning to say.
They say You love and cherish me,
And You died on the cross for me.

Years and years have passed,
Your name and holiness indeed last.
I've met people and friends,
Who sent me to be near You but always turned my back.

But then, my Lord, I know,
You never stopped loving me.
Despite those lies, those bitterness,
Those sinful deeds I tried to hide.

Again You gave me someone so dear,
You sent this precious gift, I know it's real.
He talked about You, always about You,
And then I realized, my mission in life is You.

Then one night as I was crying to sleep,
I heard my heart longing for something or someone so deep.
And I realized, it's You my God, calling for me.
I stood up, lifted my hand and to You I weep.

Feelings I have today cannot be replaced,
Living life with You, the one I truly missed.
Thank You Lord for these grace and gifts.
I love You Lord, 'til forever it is.
Lord, it's You Lord, it's You Reviewed by Pia on 11:43:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.