Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Robinsons

Five days to go and we will be having our company outing in Camaya, Bataan. This is one of those events here in Robinsons that I have been waiting for. I have been so excited for these past few weeks about this outing knowing that this will be a very memorable one; knowing that this will be my last outing here in this company.

I never thought that I will be so attached with the people around me here.

My boss is one of the bests here at RLC. He never fails to make me smile once in a while. He may be strict, bossy of course, and moody, but there is something in him wherein I am very comfortable of – his smile. This may sound cheesy and corny, but I am happy when I see him mingling with my other colleagues happily. Yes, he is a happy boss that I will always be proud of.

My colleagues here had been my second family. I just couldn’t explain how crazy they are! Kidding. I can say that we are not just office mates; we are indeed brothers and sisters. We have already built the foundation of strong friendship with laughter, smiles, hugs, kisses and of course problems.

I will never forget Robinsons Land Corporation. And I am sure, when the day comes that I will be bidding goodbye to my second home and family, tears will flood my area. Haha! As of now, I promise to work happily with them and savor every moment that I am here.

PS: This was written days before our company outing.
Robinsons Robinsons Reviewed by Pia on 11:53:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.