Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Why Blogspot?

Sometime last month, I was trying to make a consistent blog with wordpress. However, I felt that my heart really belongs to Blogger. It's as if we have this invisible connection that is always telling me to go back to my first love. lol


Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Kidding aside, I also enjoyed having a blog with Wordpress as the platform. However, there are just some things that makes me like Blogger more.


1. Free and Popular


Your blog will get good exposure since blogger is under Google (this is just what I have read, guys). And of course, that doesn't mean wordpresstumblr and other blogging sites are not good and popular platforms, of course they all are! Try them all too and see which site fits your personality the most! 


2. Google Adsense


Of course every blogger wants to be successful in his/her blogging career. And by being successful, it means that you are having enough traffic to monetize your blog. With blogger, it is directed to Google Adsense which can monetize your blog - if it already has the foundation of good and sufficient posts, with large quantity of traffic. (I am now trying to apply for Adsense, *fingers crossed*)


3.  Easy Interface


I have been blogging with wordpress and tumblr too; however, I noticed and felt that blogger is much easier than the others especially for newbies out there. Blogger can be very easy for you.

Image courtesy of  http://www.globeinourhands.blogspot.com/







Why Blogspot? Why Blogspot? Reviewed by Pia on 9:40:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.