Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Why do I blog?

Why do I have to blog? Is it just for the sense of online earnings and the thrill of getting approved by Google Adsense? Or it is because I just want to write, rant and write? Or to know what my real passion in life is? Or to just keep track of the memories that I really want to remember?


I asked myself now why I want to blog. And I answered myself with this, "I want to blog because I want to help other people. I want to help them from personal development to knowing how to do this and that; to how to go there and what will I choose from this to that." And because of these things and of these blog missions, I can also, of course, help myself to know what life has to offer me, what ideas I have in mind that can change my life and how much can I contribute to our country and to the rest of the world. 


Just today, I decided to make this blog not only useful to me but also to my readers all over the world. This may sound funny to you and to a freshie like me, but this would definitely help me. 

Image courtesy of patpitchaya / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Mission:
  • To be one of the fastest growing personal development blogging site in the Philippines
  • To help people all over the world in any way that I can through my posts
  • To express my own thoughts, expressions and feelings that I want to release through writing
  • To help in developing myself and in finding my real passion in life

I am just so happy that I already knew my missions for this blog. After some months pondering what niche I will be focusing on in this blog, I am glad to thought about this today. Please expect for a more helpful posts from me in the future.






Why do I blog? Why do I blog? Reviewed by Pia on 10:15:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.