Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

Piathought's 2014 Bucket List

A bucket list is a list of the things that you want to do for a month, for a particular season or for a year. These things will personally give you the satisfaction and happiness that you want to feel and achieve for yourself. An item can be as shallow as anything as long as this can make you happy and can add glow to your life.


Last year, 2013, I started having my own bucket list. However, I was not able to cross out all things that I want to do because of, maybe, inconsistency and problems that arose. But this year, I will do my best and I pray to God to be able for me to cross out all of these.  




Here is my list:

  1. Climb a mountain
  2. Volunteer to a charity
  3. Reach 45lbs
  4. Travel with boyfriend
  5. Travel with family
  6. Travel with friends
  7. Have five true friends
  8. Open Citiseconline
  9. Join a Victory group
  10. Apply for a passport
  11. Open joint bank account with boyfriend
  12. Open bank account for Mama
  13. Braces
  14. Enroll for Teachers Education/MBA
  15. Go to Enchanted Kingdom
  16. Plant sampaguita
  17. Plant kalamansi
  18. Plant onion
  19. Plant sili
  20. Take and pass the IELTS exam
  21. Make a feasibility study for a buko franchise
  22. Rebuild Miel
  23. Jog alone
  24. Explore Pampanga
  25. Save at least P7,000.00 per month
  26. Make a scrap book every quarter
  27. Picnic in Tagaytay
  28. Bike around the village
  29. Paint again
  30. Get Civil Service Certificate
  31. Join a Marathon
  32. Write a book
  33. Save P50,000.00
  34. Spend a night at the beach
  35. Watch the sunrise at the beach

Join me in this journey and I am praying that I can successfully cross these all out out one at a time with the help of our God Almighty. 

Piathought's 2014 Bucket List Piathought's 2014 Bucket List Reviewed by Pia on 10:02:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.